Insurance Services - Clan Financial Services

Call us free on 0800 954 2797

Insurance Services

You need to consider what would happen to you, your partner and your family if you couldn't pay your mortgage due to considerable change in circumstances.

Clan Financial Services have access to a range of protection providers to help ensure, should the worst happen, you can keep the roof over you and your family’s head.

Buildings & Contents Insurance

Our advisors offer a range of competitive insurance products if you are a Homeowner, Landlord or Tenant from a number of leading UK insurers.

For your added peace of mind, our advisors can also arrange adequate contents insurance so that your belongings are covered against things like fire, theft and flood.

Landlords Insurance

Landlords insurance can be arranged to cover things like:
• Damage to property (including accidental and malicious damage)
• Loss or damage to contents
• Insurance for unoccupied properties
• Legal expenses (to pursue unpaid rent or evict unwanted tenants)
• Rent guarantees
• Emergency repairs

Life Insurance

Life insurance gives you peace of mind that your loved ones will be provided for should you die. There are many different ways to arrange life cover and our advisors can help you find the best deals available.

Life insurance ensures that in the event of death your mortgage will be repaid and the costs not passed on to your dependents or loved ones.

Level term insurance provides a set level of cover for the term you choose. Decreasing term insurance covers you for the term you choose, but the level of cover decreases through the term of this policy.

Critical Illness Cover

Critical illness cover pays a cash lump sum on diagnosis of a specified critical illness and can be the solution to your financial worries at this time. For a relatively small cost, you could help your family cope for a while without income to pay household bills and debts.

This type of cover will pay out a lump sum which could pay for other things like:
• Private treatment
• Prescribed drugs not available through the NHS
• Changes to your home
• Paying off all or part of your mortgage

Critical illness insurance providers cover different conditions with varying levels of severity. It is always worth checking what is covered first before you decide on a particular policy.

Accident, Sickness & Unemployment Cover

Accident, sickness and unemployment cover can give you peace of mind knowing that in the event of redundancy or illness your mortgage payments will be made and your home will be safe.

Most standard mortgages do not have any protection insurance included, so it's important to decide what kind of separate cover you need. Accident, sickness and unemployment cover insures you against changes in your circumstances due to redundancy, disability, or illness.

Usually payments are made for up to a maximum of 12 months. If you would like to be covered for longer than this you may want to consider taking out income protection.

Tradesmans Insurance

Tradesmans insurance is designed to meet the demands and needs of self-employed persons and small businesses with up to 10 employees (including limited companies) undertaking a variety of manual, clerical and professional trades who wish to protect their business.

Tradesmans insurance will cover things like:
• Contractors all risks
• Goods in transit
• Health and safety at work, legal fees and costs
• Legal liability
• No claims discount
• Public and product liability
• Temporary employee extension
• Tools cover